Here is what Daniel didn’t do:
- He did not fight to get to the top.
- He did not pull the spotlight on all of his great achievements.
- He did not try to undercut the achievements of others.
- He did not have jealousy in his heart for anyone else on the candidate list.
- He set his priorities in order.
- God first
- Others second
- (Where is the list of stuff?)
- Definition of character: the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- You’ve heard: It is who you are when no-one is looking!
- Q: Do you change who you are when around certain people?
- Q: Would you be ashamed for others to know your secrets?
- Q: If we made a movie of your true character, would you mind having it played on prime time TV?
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. [The New King James Version. (Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 1982), Mt 6:33.]